GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS:
- What has been one of your most difficult decisions that you had to weigh the cost(s) of that decision?
- What helped you to make that decision? Or Did you regret the decision?
- Read as a group the following two passages of Scripture: Luke 14:25-33 and Ephesians 2:8-9.
- Is there a tension or struggle with these two statements: Salvation through Jesus Christ is free! 2. There is a cost to following Jesus! Discuss this tension, if any, together as a group.
- In following Jesus, how would you describe the characteristics of ‘the crowd’? ‘A disciple’?
- What do you feel are some of the costs of being a disciple or follower of Christ?
- How do you feel about the statement pastor made today that we are in a war?
- What battles do you feel as a Christian are too important and that you cannot afford to lose?
- What is one commitment you made today that you want to share with your group?