- We’ve probably all have had or have questions we would like to ask God. What was or is a question you would like to ask God? (You don’t have to come up with answers to the questions)
- Do you think God’s timing is most often: Slow? Fast? Right on time? Explain.
- What did you find most insightful or helpful from the message?
- What did you find most troubling or what did you disagree with from the message?
- Read Genesis 18:14, Jeremiah 32:17, and Jeremiah 32:27. What do these verses have in common? Do these verses instill confidence or cause you to have more questions? Explain.
- Read Luke 18:18-30. If you were to compose a sermon from this passage, what would be the main idea you would share with your audience? What are three points you would emphasize?
- Can you recall a time that you felt God was asking you to do something out of your comfort zone? How did you process or respond to that impression?
- Is there anything you that you feel God has been asking of you this last year that you would like your group to partner with you in praying about?