1) Give an example or tell a story of an irrational fear.
2) What insight, principle, or observation from this weekend’s message did your find helpful, eye-opening or troubling? Explain.
3) Kent gave us the example of the African Impala, that despite their abilities to leap, a tiny 3 foot wall can hold them in. Tell about a time where you failed to act, even when you knew you could succeed, because you couldn’t see where your “feet would fall”.
4) Read John 18:15-18, 25-27 and Acts 2:13-24
What changed for Peter?
5) What will it take for you to truly believe that your Father sees you and knows where your feet will land?
6) Babe Ruth was one of the greatest hitters of all time. But in his day he was also known as the “King of Strikeouts”. To this he said, “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” And “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” How would it change your life as a Christ follower if you lost your fear of failing?
7) What is something that fear has held you back from? What is your plan to overcome your fear with faith moving forward.