GROWTH GROUP QUESTIONS:
1. What comes to your mind when you think about the Holy Spirit?
2. We all come from different experiences in how we grew up. What were you taught or what was your understanding of the Holy Spirit?
3. What is one thing from Sunday’s message you wish was explained more or more time could have been spent on?
4. Divide up the following brief Scriptures in your group and read each aloud. Genesis 1:1-2, Matthew 1:18, John 14:15-17, John 14:26, Acts 1:8, Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30, Romans 5:5, Romans 8:14, Romans 8:26-27, I Corinthians 6:19-20, and Acts 2:38. After reading these short verses discuss what they help us to understand about the Holy Spirit and the role the Holy Spirit plays in our lives?
5. Share with your group how you feel the Holy Spirit has worked in your life.
6. Pray for each other.