STARTER QUESTIONS (Pick two starter questions to discuss as a group):
- What is something that you have or own that is not worth a lot of money but is very valuable to you? What gives the item its worth?
- What is the relationship between love and giving?
- Many of us enjoy talking with each other about sports, movies, and our families, but money, finances, giving, and tithing are not usually one of the things we enjoy discussing. Why do we not like to talk about money with others?
- What thoughts came to your mind or insights did you gain from watching the donut video Sunday?
GOING DEEPER QUESTIONS:
READ 2 Corinthians 9:6-13
- What from this passage of Scripture gives you confidence and hope?
- What from this passage causes you to have doubt or fear?
- What things from this passage would you describe as God’s responsibilities?
- What things from this passage would you describe as your responsibilities?
- Was there anything that you struggled with, wrestled with, or disagreed with from the message Sunday?
APPLICATION and PRAYER QUESTIONS:
- What is one thing that you feel you should at least pray about this week from the message and Scripture Sunday?
- If you had to choose just one area where you feel most challenged to grow in being a more generous Christian, what would you choose? 1. Priority 2. Percentage or 3. Progressive
- Will you pray and ask God about your giving this week?