We have prayerfully decided to begin resuming kids ministry in a phased approach.
- Preschool will be offered for ages 2-pre-k (child’s age as of August 31, 2020) on Sunday, June 21, for both services.
- When you arrive, you must enter through the NORTH or WEST doors.
- There will be someone at the check-in area to enter your info for you and get your child checked-in. Please let the person at the check-in area be the only person to use the check-in computers.
- All volunteers and kids will have their temperatures checked upon arrival.
- Please do NOT bring any snacks into the kids area.
- All preschool kids will meet in one room until the need arises to divide into multiple rooms.
- Please drop your child off at the door of the classroom, where you will be greeted by one of our amazing volunteers. This limits the number of people entering the rooms.
- All toys and surfaces will be sanitized between services.
All elementary (kindergarten–5th grade) classes will resume on Sunday, July 19, for both services.
Nursery (birth–1 year) will resume on Sunday, July 19, for both services.
All of this is subject to change and will be updated as needed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you are ready to attend services but are NOT ready to utilize kids ministry, that is okay! We will continue to provide kids bags each week for your kids as well as online lesson videos.
For more information or questions, please contact Pastor Kristi.